Friday, September 12, 2008

Neon green Flying Tigers, Soccer Team





Hey It's the Flying Tigers Soccer Team!!! Josiah, Kayla, Eliana and Micah are on the team with me and some other kids! My friends said I did a good job and,well, I did! I'm glad I'm on the team with them. They're awesome at soccer and awesome friends! I played against the the blue team. It was 4 to 1 so we won, sorry Chaney!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Go Tigers!! You were awesome Sydney! I am so proud of you, and so proud to be your mommy!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Congrats on your soccer game, Sydney! I'm so excited about reading your blog, and it's wonderful to see pictures of you! You look GREAT in neon green!

xoxo
Stevie

Every Day Gourmet said...

You are so grown-up and beautiful! I heard you did awesome on your game. The Friesens are all so proud of you. Keep up the great work. I was so excited to hear about your baptism. Keep loving God with all your heart. You are an amazing young lady! We love you. You need to come visit us soon!

Unknown said...

HI Sydney!
I love your blog. I especially love the photos that you posted. Plus I'm glad to see that you didn't use a bunch of unnecessary acronyms that I have to try to translate! Keep on knitting and if you need help with it, just ask!

Amanda said...

Syd, you look awesome! Billy and I are so proud of you. Mary misses her cousin Squid. You keep getting prettier and prettier! We love you!!

Love,

Amanda

Sydney said...

Love u guys thanks for cheking my
blog!
sydney

Anonymous said...

Hey Sydney Awesome Blog!!!! And u only won bc i wasnt in my whole groove!!! Lol jk jk awesome job!!! Cant wait to play u again!!!

Bill and Tammy said...

Great blog, Sydney! Soccer, Jonas Brothers, knitting, scrapbooking, God follower, helping your mom....love it and you!!!

Your favorite piano teacher (I hope!),

Mrs. Prenot